The North American Forest Foundation’s Truth About Trees teaching kit provides teachers with everything needed to teach full, interactive, science-based lessons about the forests that are our children’s future. Within each kit, teachers will find fun characters who get kids excited about learning, games that make learning fun, and tokens like stickers and pencils that make learning even more rewarding.
The Truth About Trees teaching kit was designed to work in conjunction with our traveling museum exhibit, but it also works as a standalone option for teaching children about trees.
Each kit includes:
– “It Comes from a Tree” Lesson Plan
– “Taking Care of Our Forests” Lesson Plan
– “Truth About Trees” DVD
– “I’m a Tree” CD
– Whiteboard Featuring a List for a Scavenger Hunt
– A Stack of 24 Flashcards Highlighting Products Made from Trees
– “It Comes from a Tree” Sticky-Notes
– Four Sheets of Stickers
– 24 “Truth About Trees” Pencils
– From Tree to Tree House: Chip and Emily’s Magic Flume Ride Paperback Book
We are proud to offer our Truth About Trees teaching kits at no charge to teachers. However, our kits do cost $100 to produce. We thank our sponsors for helping us provide these kits to schools across North America. If you know anyone who would like to sponsor a box for your classroom, please include their information in your request.